Being a Member of SPP also requires compliance with the many rules and regulations set forth in the SPP Tariff and by the FERC. KMEA staff is dedicated to working with its members to help them stay compliant with all requirements. Whether it is annual generation capacity testing or NERC Compliance, KMEA works with its members to keep them updated with changing rules and documents.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- City of Chapman Department Heads Serve Lunch to High School StudentsOctober 10, 2017 - 2:47 pm
- Public Power Week October 1 – 7, 2017October 2, 2017 - 9:25 am
- What’s in Your Electric Bill?October 2, 2017 - 9:03 am
- Got Wind?September 18, 2017 - 9:04 am
- City of Lincoln Installs New GenerationSeptember 12, 2017 - 1:43 pm
There are no upcoming events.