Being a Member of SPP also requires compliance with the many rules and regulations set forth in the SPP Tariff and by the FERC. KMEA staff is dedicated to working with its members to help them stay compliant with all requirements. Whether it is annual generation capacity testing or NERC Compliance, KMEA works with its members to keep them updated with changing rules and documents.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Southern Star Pipeline ExplosionJune 15, 2018 - 9:00 am
- Coal and Nuke Bailout?June 1, 2018 - 11:47 am
- Distributed Generation and Net Metering, by Edison Electric InstituteMay 24, 2018 - 11:03 am
- KMGA Continues State-Wide Operator Qualification (OQ) EffortsMay 22, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Holton-Wamego Power Plant Staff Train TogetherMay 15, 2018 - 9:34 am
July 18, 2018KMEA Executive Committee Meeting