On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- John Sweet Retirement ReceptionJanuary 19, 2018 - 1:31 pm
- Altamont History as recorded by Francis HissJanuary 8, 2018 - 11:27 am
- Two Louisburg businesses named top in metroJanuary 8, 2018 - 10:28 am
- Natural Gas Prices JumpJanuary 3, 2018 - 2:42 pm
- Changing a head on an engine at the City of Goodland Power Plant.January 3, 2018 - 12:05 pm
There are no upcoming events.