On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- KMEA Offers Electric Distribution System Assessments to Member CitiesFebruary 21, 2017 - 7:57 am
- EMP 3 Cities Meet in NeodeshaFebruary 17, 2017 - 1:14 pm
- Natural Gas Industry – 2016 Review, Dixie RiedelFebruary 17, 2017 - 11:42 am
- K.C. Wolf Visits KMEAFebruary 17, 2017 - 9:00 am
- Dogwood Energy Facility VisitFebruary 10, 2017 - 8:39 am
February 28, 2017EMP2 meetingBeloit, KS 67420, USA