On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Welcome D.J. Smith and Garrett HigginsSeptember 16, 2016 - 1:35 pm
- Welcome Gerry Bieker – Newest Addition to the KMEA StaffAugust 1, 2016 - 1:26 pm
- Out and AboutJuly 25, 2016 - 2:19 pm
- The City of Lindsborg Hosted KMEA Executive Committee MeetingJuly 25, 2016 - 2:05 pm
- Solar Energy SymposiumJuly 15, 2016 - 2:06 pm
There are no upcoming events.