On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Labor Pooling Meeting in GoodlandMarch 17, 2017 - 12:28 pm
- Charlie Herr from Arthur J. Gallagher met with representatives of five Cities in RussellMarch 17, 2017 - 12:00 pm
- From the Desk of Managing Director, Electric Operations – Sam MillsFebruary 23, 2017 - 1:44 pm
- KMEA Offers Electric Distribution System Assessments to Member CitiesFebruary 21, 2017 - 7:57 am
- EMP 3 Cities Meet in NeodeshaFebruary 17, 2017 - 1:14 pm
There are no upcoming events.