On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- City of Chapman Department Heads Serve Lunch to High School StudentsOctober 10, 2017 - 2:47 pm
- Public Power Week October 1 – 7, 2017October 2, 2017 - 9:25 am
- What’s in Your Electric Bill?October 2, 2017 - 9:03 am
- Got Wind?September 18, 2017 - 9:04 am
- City of Lincoln Installs New GenerationSeptember 12, 2017 - 1:43 pm
There are no upcoming events.