On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Southern Star Pipeline ExplosionJune 15, 2018 - 9:00 am
- Coal and Nuke Bailout?June 1, 2018 - 11:47 am
- Distributed Generation and Net Metering, by Edison Electric InstituteMay 24, 2018 - 11:03 am
- KMGA Continues State-Wide Operator Qualification (OQ) EffortsMay 22, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Holton-Wamego Power Plant Staff Train TogetherMay 15, 2018 - 9:34 am
July 18, 2018KMEA Executive Committee Meeting