On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Marshall Wind Farm TourOctober 12, 2016 - 10:31 am
- KMEA Operations – 24 Hour Desk is now OperationalOctober 3, 2016 - 1:29 pm
- Unique Advertising for “Farm City Days” in IolaOctober 3, 2016 - 12:28 pm
- KMEA Staff Visits Eudora and IolaOctober 3, 2016 - 11:49 am
- KMEA Staff Visits Chapman and EnterpriseOctober 3, 2016 - 9:05 am
There are no upcoming events.