It is Public Power Week and we thought this guide from APPA could be an effective tool to help your customers understand what everything means in their electric bill.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- City of Chapman Department Heads Serve Lunch to High School StudentsOctober 10, 2017 - 2:47 pm
- Public Power Week October 1 – 7, 2017October 2, 2017 - 9:25 am
- What’s in Your Electric Bill?October 2, 2017 - 9:03 am
- Got Wind?September 18, 2017 - 9:04 am
- City of Lincoln Installs New GenerationSeptember 12, 2017 - 1:43 pm
October 19, 2017KMEA Annual ConferenceDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Wichita Airport, 2098 Eisenhower Airport Pkwy, Wichita, KS 67209, USA