After last months wind storm, crews from many communities and KMEA were called upon to assist the City of Russell to make repairs to their system. This photo is of KMEA ‘s Lead Journeyman Lineman Steve Porter tying a line in late in the day.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- KMEA Operations team begins weekly update callAugust 4, 2022 - 1:28 pm
- 3 issues to watch as heat strains the gridAugust 4, 2022 - 1:04 pm
- Registration Open for KMEA/KMGA Annual ConferenceAugust 4, 2022 - 9:26 am
- Beloit Seeks Power Plant OperatorAugust 2, 2022 - 11:46 am
- City of Stockton Adds New generationAugust 2, 2022 - 10:21 am