The City of Washington, Kansas, is accepting applications for Electric Lineman. The applicant must possess a valid Kansas Class B CDL; HS Diploma/GED; and, if certified, must submit a transcript of completion of technical training in line maintenance, construction and safety, and a line apprentice program certificate. Knowledge in overhead and underground distribution and transmission lines including construction, metering and sub-station maintenance and operations is required for this position.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- City of Washington is Hiring!January 6, 2022 - 1:52 pm
- KMEA Lineman Steve Porter at Work in RussellJanuary 5, 2022 - 1:13 pm
- City of Osawatomie is Hiring!December 27, 2021 - 10:28 am
- Need Metering Help?December 21, 2021 - 11:54 am
- Utilities Must Evolve to Prepare for an Electric Vehicle EraDecember 15, 2021 - 5:59 am
There are no upcoming events.