The City of Washington, Kansas, is accepting applications for Electric Lineman. The applicant must possess a valid Kansas Class B CDL; HS Diploma/GED; and, if certified, must submit a transcript of completion of technical training in line maintenance, construction and safety, and a line apprentice program certificate. Knowledge in overhead and underground distribution and transmission lines including construction, metering and sub-station maintenance and operations is required for this position.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- KMEA Operations team begins weekly update callAugust 4, 2022 - 1:28 pm
- 3 issues to watch as heat strains the gridAugust 4, 2022 - 1:04 pm
- Registration Open for KMEA/KMGA Annual ConferenceAugust 4, 2022 - 9:26 am
- Beloit Seeks Power Plant OperatorAugust 2, 2022 - 11:46 am
- City of Stockton Adds New generationAugust 2, 2022 - 10:21 am