Being a Member of SPP also requires compliance with the many rules and regulations set forth in the SPP Tariff and by the FERC. KMEA staff is dedicated to working with its members to help them stay compliant with all requirements. Whether it is annual generation capacity testing or NERC Compliance, KMEA works with its members to keep them updated with changing rules and documents.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Natural Gas Utility Worker’s Day!March 1, 2021 - 11:21 am
- SPP Issues Maximum Emergency Generation NotificationFebruary 14, 2021 - 3:33 pm
- New Transformer Installed in Garden City South SubstationFebruary 8, 2021 - 9:35 am
- Remote Methane Leak Detector (RMLD)February 2, 2021 - 11:38 am
- KMEA/Mid-States Complete Magellan Project for the City of AnthonyFebruary 1, 2021 - 8:01 am
There are no upcoming events.