Being a Member of SPP also requires compliance with the many rules and regulations set forth in the SPP Tariff and by the FERC. KMEA staff is dedicated to working with its members to help them stay compliant with all requirements. Whether it is annual generation capacity testing or NERC Compliance, KMEA works with its members to keep them updated with changing rules and documents.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- City of Washington is Hiring Water/Wastewater OperatorJuly 29, 2021 - 10:41 am
- City of Washington is Hiring Power Plant OperatorJuly 29, 2021 - 10:33 am
- City of Moundridge Substation ProjectJuly 19, 2021 - 10:31 am
- One Year Later, Day of Celebration!July 2, 2021 - 12:16 pm
- BPU Kansas City Board of Public Utilities General Manager Receives Leadership and Managerial Excellence AwardJune 29, 2021 - 9:24 am
There are no upcoming events.