Being a Member of SPP also requires compliance with the many rules and regulations set forth in the SPP Tariff and by the FERC. KMEA staff is dedicated to working with its members to help them stay compliant with all requirements. Whether it is annual generation capacity testing or NERC Compliance, KMEA works with its members to keep them updated with changing rules and documents.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- National Lineman Appreciation Day (April 18, 2019)April 2, 2019 - 8:39 am
- EMP2 and EMP3 MeetingsMarch 22, 2019 - 9:49 am
- Public Power Governance Webinar SeriesMarch 20, 2019 - 8:09 am
- City of Eudora, Maintenance ElectricianMarch 19, 2019 - 9:06 am
- Baldwin City Solar Project GroundbreakingMarch 12, 2019 - 4:13 pm