Being a Member of SPP also requires compliance with the many rules and regulations set forth in the SPP Tariff and by the FERC. KMEA staff is dedicated to working with its members to help them stay compliant with all requirements. Whether it is annual generation capacity testing or NERC Compliance, KMEA works with its members to keep them updated with changing rules and documents.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- KMEA to Provide Electric Line Maintenance ServicesApril 2, 2020 - 4:08 pm
- City of Kiowa’s Efforts to Offset Economic Impacts from COVID-19April 2, 2020 - 2:53 pm
- Gardner City Council votes to give utility residential customers free month of electricityApril 1, 2020 - 10:02 am
- City of Jetmore gets creative with Covid-19 Economic Support!April 1, 2020 - 9:52 am
- The Cities of Moundridge and Coffeyville qualify for the 2019 Certificate of Excellence in Reliability!March 31, 2020 - 2:37 pm