Being a Member of SPP also requires compliance with the many rules and regulations set forth in the SPP Tariff and by the FERC. KMEA staff is dedicated to working with its members to help them stay compliant with all requirements. Whether it is annual generation capacity testing or NERC Compliance, KMEA works with its members to keep them updated with changing rules and documents.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- City of Sharon Springs Accepting Application for City CoordinatorAugust 13, 2019 - 1:51 pm
- KMEA/KMGA Board of Directors Meeting and Annual ConferenceAugust 6, 2019 - 10:58 am
- Municipals helping Municipals!!July 24, 2019 - 10:09 am
- EMP2 Meeting in RussellJuly 18, 2019 - 1:47 pm
- Now That’s Dedication!July 11, 2019 - 2:57 pm