Being a Member of SPP also requires compliance with the many rules and regulations set forth in the SPP Tariff and by the FERC. KMEA staff is dedicated to working with its members to help them stay compliant with all requirements. Whether it is annual generation capacity testing or NERC Compliance, KMEA works with its members to keep them updated with changing rules and documents.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Kansas Economic Development Alliance ConferenceSeptember 29, 2020 - 9:35 am
- City of Washington is hiring!September 22, 2020 - 12:19 pm
- Public Power Week October 4-10, 2020September 18, 2020 - 11:05 am
- Public Natural Gas Week: October 4-10, 2020September 15, 2020 - 8:36 am
- KMEA 2020 Annual Conference is CancelledSeptember 10, 2020 - 9:35 am