Being a Member of SPP also requires compliance with the many rules and regulations set forth in the SPP Tariff and by the FERC. KMEA staff is dedicated to working with its members to help them stay compliant with all requirements. Whether it is annual generation capacity testing or NERC Compliance, KMEA works with its members to keep them updated with changing rules and documents.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- City of Cawker City is Hiring Full-Time Utility Employee!February 18, 2020 - 1:13 pm
- 40 Years! Newsletter #2 May 30, 1980February 12, 2020 - 1:57 pm
- 40 Years! Newsletter #1 April 18, 1980February 12, 2020 - 1:33 pm
- City of Augusta is hiring Public Utilities Director!February 3, 2020 - 11:44 am
- Impromptu Training in HoltonJanuary 27, 2020 - 8:38 am