On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Sharing public education resources in DecemberNovember 30, 2020 - 10:44 am
- WAPA, Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska and others to evaluate SPP membershipNovember 17, 2020 - 1:42 pm
- KMEA/Dighton Line Crew Assists with Community Veterans BannersNovember 12, 2020 - 2:10 pm
- The Changing Electric IndustryNovember 3, 2020 - 9:26 am
- KMGA Gas Services ProjectNovember 2, 2020 - 6:02 am