On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- FULL TIME MAINTENANCE SUPERVISORNovember 22, 2019 - 2:28 pm
- Mankato Receives Help Putting Up Christmas Decorations!November 22, 2019 - 12:32 pm
- Storage, Production and Low Demand Keeping Natural Gas Prices in Check!November 22, 2019 - 12:12 pm
- SPP Had the Lowest Average Wholesale Electricity Prices in the Nation in 2018!October 29, 2019 - 8:25 am
- Multi Day Blackout Impacted Up to 2 Million PeopleOctober 28, 2019 - 10:54 am