On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- City of Ottawa is Hiring Electric Production OperatorOctober 19, 2021 - 1:35 pm
- Montezuma Receives Centennial AwardOctober 12, 2021 - 11:31 am
- City of Washington , Power Plant OperatorOctober 12, 2021 - 9:12 am
- How to Save on Natural Gas This WinterOctober 8, 2021 - 2:30 pm
- Gilbert E. Hanson Jr. Outstanding Service Award 2020/2021 – Mike MuirheadOctober 6, 2021 - 7:52 pm