On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Osage City and Pomona Contract for Lineman ServicesJuly 6, 2022 - 1:27 pm
- Power Plant Accreditation continues through the summerJuly 6, 2022 - 9:36 am
- Quinday and Johnson earn Public Power Manager CertificatesJune 30, 2022 - 7:12 am
- 2022 Joint EMP Meeting and Golf OutingJune 28, 2022 - 9:59 am
- KCBPU receives national award for community serviceJune 24, 2022 - 2:24 pm