On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Western states ponder regional grid as renewables growNovember 28, 2022 - 8:12 am
- Duane Banks set to retireNovember 4, 2022 - 7:15 am
- Beloit seeks Power Plant Operator 1/MechanicNovember 3, 2022 - 11:29 am
- Kiowa seeks Journeyman and Apprentice LinemanNovember 2, 2022 - 7:20 am
- Will electric vehicles kill the gas station?October 28, 2022 - 1:22 pm