On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Natural Gas Utility Worker’s Day!March 1, 2021 - 11:21 am
- SPP Issues Maximum Emergency Generation NotificationFebruary 14, 2021 - 3:33 pm
- New Transformer Installed in Garden City South SubstationFebruary 8, 2021 - 9:35 am
- Remote Methane Leak Detector (RMLD)February 2, 2021 - 11:38 am
- KMEA/Mid-States Complete Magellan Project for the City of AnthonyFebruary 1, 2021 - 8:01 am
There are no upcoming events.