On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- City of Sharon Springs Accepting Application for City CoordinatorAugust 13, 2019 - 1:51 pm
- KMEA/KMGA Board of Directors Meeting and Annual ConferenceAugust 6, 2019 - 10:58 am
- Municipals helping Municipals!!July 24, 2019 - 10:09 am
- EMP2 Meeting in RussellJuly 18, 2019 - 1:47 pm
- Now That’s Dedication!July 11, 2019 - 2:57 pm