On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- City of Washington is hiring!September 22, 2020 - 12:19 pm
- Public Power Week October 4-10, 2020September 18, 2020 - 11:05 am
- Public Natural Gas Week: October 4-10, 2020September 15, 2020 - 8:36 am
- KMEA 2020 Annual Conference is CancelledSeptember 10, 2020 - 9:35 am
- The City of Chapman is Hiring Journeyman LinemanSeptember 9, 2020 - 9:41 am