On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- City of Washington is Hiring!January 6, 2022 - 1:52 pm
- KMEA Lineman Steve Porter at Work in RussellJanuary 5, 2022 - 1:13 pm
- City of Osawatomie is Hiring!December 27, 2021 - 10:28 am
- Need Metering Help?December 21, 2021 - 11:54 am
- Utilities Must Evolve to Prepare for an Electric Vehicle EraDecember 15, 2021 - 5:59 am
There are no upcoming events.