On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- National Lineman Appreciation Day (April 18, 2019)April 2, 2019 - 8:39 am
- EMP2 and EMP3 MeetingsMarch 22, 2019 - 9:49 am
- Public Power Governance Webinar SeriesMarch 20, 2019 - 8:09 am
- City of Eudora, Maintenance ElectricianMarch 19, 2019 - 9:06 am
- Baldwin City Solar Project GroundbreakingMarch 12, 2019 - 4:13 pm