On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- City of Washington is Hiring Water/Wastewater OperatorJuly 29, 2021 - 10:41 am
- City of Washington is Hiring Power Plant OperatorJuly 29, 2021 - 10:33 am
- City of Moundridge Substation ProjectJuly 19, 2021 - 10:31 am
- One Year Later, Day of Celebration!July 2, 2021 - 12:16 pm
- BPU Kansas City Board of Public Utilities General Manager Receives Leadership and Managerial Excellence AwardJune 29, 2021 - 9:24 am
There are no upcoming events.