On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Introducing the KMEA Lineman!July 6, 2020 - 3:05 pm
- KMEA Purchases Assets of Mid-States Energy Works!July 6, 2020 - 11:34 am
- Carolyn Sue ArmstrongJune 30, 2020 - 1:36 pm
- City of Stockton Tie Transformer Fails! “Community Powered” to the Rescue!June 29, 2020 - 12:57 pm
- “Better to be busy than to be busy worrying”June 23, 2020 - 11:14 am