On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- City of Cawker City is Hiring Full-Time Utility Employee!February 18, 2020 - 1:13 pm
- 40 Years! Newsletter #2 May 30, 1980February 12, 2020 - 1:57 pm
- 40 Years! Newsletter #1 April 18, 1980February 12, 2020 - 1:33 pm
- City of Augusta is hiring Public Utilities Director!February 3, 2020 - 11:44 am
- Impromptu Training in HoltonJanuary 27, 2020 - 8:38 am