The City of Arma was faced with increasing costs when their substation was planned to be replaced with a load center. With KMEA’s assistance, the City was able to build a new substation and still have a lower monthly cost. On November 4, 2021, they took a city-wide outage to energize the new substation and move two of their four circuits to the new substation. The remaining two circuits will be transferred in the next couple of weeks.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Jennifer Moore is Retiring on December 31, 2021December 3, 2021 - 1:15 pm
- Gerry Stephenson is Retiring!December 2, 2021 - 9:14 am
- Arma Substation Nears CompletionNovember 17, 2021 - 10:22 am
- Higher Gas Markets Will Create Higher Consumer BillsOctober 26, 2021 - 8:46 am
- EMP2 and EMP3 meet in McPhersonOctober 21, 2021 - 12:13 pm