On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Paula Campbell Set to Retire on June 28th!May 24, 2019 - 11:34 am
- Appreciation DinnerMay 24, 2019 - 10:02 am
- State-wide Operator Qualification (OQ) Plan is Final!May 14, 2019 - 1:38 pm
- Work Continues on New Generation at the City of Colby!May 14, 2019 - 12:35 pm
- The Southwest Power Pool, “Then and Now”May 3, 2019 - 3:44 pm