On an annual basis, KMEA calculates financial ratios (credit metrics) for our member cities that participate voluntarily in our credit scoring program. The credit metrics obtained are benchmarked against other KMEA members as well as other municipalities across the country. Improved credit scores lead to enhanced credit worthiness which in turns leads to the ability to borrow debt at a lower cost for future resource planning projects and other capital improvement projects.
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- Bob Mills Honored for 37 Years of City Service on May 27thMay 25, 2021 - 3:21 pm
- The City of Russell is Hiring Power Plant Operator!May 12, 2021 - 9:58 am
- The City of Russell is Hiring Electric Journeyman Lineman!May 12, 2021 - 9:48 am
- The City of Russell is Hiring Electric Distribution SuperintendentMay 12, 2021 - 9:35 am
- Back to Normal?May 5, 2021 - 10:45 am