The City of Argonia is looking for an individual who possesses the skills needed to lead the maintenance department as the Maintenance Supervisor. The essential functions for this position is monitoring the operation, maintenance and repairs of the natural gas system, wastewater system, water system, parks, streets, airport and cemetery. This will also include but […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud KMEA contributed a whooping 191 entries.
Entries by KMEA
The City of Mankato, Kansas Utility Department welcomed the help of the Rock Hills Pack 46 Cub Scouts with the downtown Christmas Decorations! We Are #CommunityPowered
The NYMEX winter strip (Dec 2019-Mar 2020) dropped 16 cents over the trading dates of November 18th & 19th. The average price for the winter strip on 11/19/19 posted at $2.513/MMBtu. One year ago, the winter NYMEX strip averaged $4.351/MMBtu. Daily index prices also fell during the past several trading periods. Mid-continent daily index prices […]
The City of Norton is accepting applications for the position of Electric Lineperson. Performs skilled and semi-skilled work in the construction, maintenance and repair of electric distribution system with ability to perform heavy manual labor and operate motorized equipment. Performs the more complex… More Information
The City of Morrill was presented with their KMEA membership plaque earlier this year. Morrill is a North Central Kansas community who is looking towards KMEA to help guide them through future decisions related to their electric utility. Welcome to the City of Morrill!
Sign up for the Power Factor Newsletter
- FULL TIME MAINTENANCE SUPERVISORNovember 22, 2019 - 2:28 pm
- Mankato Receives Help Putting Up Christmas Decorations!November 22, 2019 - 12:32 pm
- Storage, Production and Low Demand Keeping Natural Gas Prices in Check!November 22, 2019 - 12:12 pm
- SPP Had the Lowest Average Wholesale Electricity Prices in the Nation in 2018!October 29, 2019 - 8:25 am
- Multi Day Blackout Impacted Up to 2 Million PeopleOctober 28, 2019 - 10:54 am